Monday, January 10, 2011

Updates...

Okay folks, things are rolling now! The biggest news is that Andrea Beaty is joining me on the first trip! This is a huge relief. I was very scared to get off that plane in Africa all by myself. I am so thankful to her for sacrificing work, money and time to go with me. It means the WORLD to me. She will travel on my flight, pray with me and take pictures of me meeting Kepler for the first time:) I am so excited!
I am running around like a mad woman trying to get our 2010 taxes sorted out and filed before I leave in a month! It's kind of a crunch! This all has to be in order before I travel because Amos is not going.
We are expecting new info and photos of Kepler this week! It's Christmas in Ethiopia so everything seems to have halted. I can understand but I do need someone to go to work so we can get pictures and a guesthouse booked! :)

1 comment: