Monday, December 27, 2010

What I've been working on...

The McCollum family photo for Kepler's photo book:)
The Kallen family photo for the photo book!

Frosty made it into the 10 page photo book as well!



This is Auntie Mel and Mama...not sure if I'll use this one or not...Mel- do you have one of just you?


Grandma Audrey sent us this great photo for us to use in Kepler's book!




This is Eric and Anesia's photo for Kepler's photo book!





This is the photo Amos chose of us for Kepler's photo book.





This is Kepler's lovie, Frankie Frog. We had his name and orphanage number embroidered on the bottom but we can't show that yet:)





His room will be in the photo book as well.
My parents have yet to send their photo and we need one of the car and an airplane.
I need to get these all printed out, labeled in English and Amharic and laminated for my trip!




No comments:

Post a Comment