Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kepler Update

We got an update on our little Kepler today! He is getting bigger and has grown lots of hair! ...so much bigger that Amos and I looked and scrutinized whether or not he was the same kid we saw a month ago:) He is one pound heavier (9.4kg) and his head is 45cm. He is 64 cm tall! I am so happy to know that he is growing and getting stronger but it's sad that we are missing out on his milestones. His birthday was last Friday and Amos and I wrote letters to him for him to read later on.
I am meeting with a facebook friend named Christina and some of her Ethiopia adoption friends next Tuesday. I am so happy to meet and hopefully connect with other Christian adoption friends that are either traveling to Ethiopia soon or have already brought home their little one. This could be a really good community to belong to for me and for Kepler. Christina and her husband got their referral (a little girl) one month before us from the same agency, Dove! Maybe we will travel together....I don't know! That would be so neat.

2 comments:

  1. I am one of the ladies that will be meeting next Tuesday:) Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. It was so encouraging to read some of your story here and see God's faithfulness. You WILL be bringing your baby home soon! What an amazing work of God! It seems like forever until we will be able to do that...but we're seeking to trust.

    ReplyDelete