Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Pictures!!!

We got new photos of Kepler today! He is getting big without us! He actually looks more babyish to me than the last photo. I really think that last photo didn't represent him. He looks more like Kepler this time:) He weighs 9.6 kg, is 70 cm tall and his head is 45 cm. One really good thing is that his PCR-HIV test came back negative. His hair is longer and he is sitting in the famous blue picture taking chair again!
I got a DROID yesterday and this is so good because even though I can't use it to make calls from Ethiopia next month, I can take high quality photos and videos while I'm playing with Kepler!
I just finished ordering his photo album for my first trip. I actually ordered 2 just in case we don't get it back:)
I can't wait to post pictures on here after we pass court next month:) Hold tight for a few more weeks.
A couple things that are in the making: I have two baby showers coming up! One is next weekend and the other is on Feb 5th. Also, we are having an auction/rummage sale in mid March to raise money for the last trip. I am excited for this because 8 weeks is a quick turn around to raise another $3-4,000.
Bless you all a hundred times and thanks for the prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Exciting times!!!

    Much love,
    Future Mama
    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't wait to see his new pics. You have to bring them on Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! My husband and I are with Dove, got our referral for our daughter the same day as you, had our paperwork submitted to court on Dec. 10th, got the news of our court date on Christmas Eve and will be at court in Ethiopia February 21! So excited to "meet" you, read a little bit about your story and introduce myself, too. We live in Oregon. Krista just sent an email with contact info for your family. I'm looking forward to seeing you in just a couple of weeks! Praying for you as you prepare to meet your son. :-)

    ReplyDelete