Monday, June 6, 2011

YES!

Okay readers, hang onto your seats! We are booking tickets to Ethiopia tomorrow!!!! I tracked down the woman who was working on our case at USCIS. She didn't know she was supposed to be working on our case, of course. She was great however and got on it right away. I talked to her twice this morning and the last time she was finishing up our fingerprint transfer request. It was too late to get it in the mail today but they are going out tomorrow! They will arrive at the National Visa Center in 2 days (Thursday the 9th) and be cabled to Addis from there. When I talked to our lady officer, she said everything looks good and my fingers won't be needed in the States any longer! When I talked with our agency this afternoon, they said that our case officer is the BEST and if she says she'll get it done, she will. We are free to book tickets and travel!
It's a tiny bit of a gamble because they could get lost in the mail or something but it's a small chance. They are on their way to the embassy and I'm on my way to Kepler in a couple days!!!!
I'm coming Love!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh!!!! YAY! I am jumping with joy and happy tears for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

    I HAVE SERIOUS GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER MY BODY!!!!

    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! Still praying, but stoked!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see him in your arms!

    ReplyDelete