Thursday, April 28, 2011

Update

Our newly required paperwork arrived in Oregon at our agency's office yesterday afternoon after spending $25 to overnight it to them! I always wondered who would spend $25 on mailing a letter that could just get there the following day for $1.45. Now I know, they make their money off of emergencies:) Our agency will DHL it over to Ethiopia. Our attorney is still working on gathering our missing items. I feel like I'm going to start sweating blood with the prayers I'm praying begging God to put people where they need to be so we can get our stuff submitted to embassy next week. This is going to kill me. This week has been the WORST week of my life. I'm hanging by a thread from day to day hoping to hear that our stuff has arrived at our attorney's office. We have one more Thursday to submit on before it's too late and our fingerprints expire and we have to go backwards for months.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there my friend :) Don't give in to the enemies ploy to rob that joy and the faith you have in Him....for all things work out the way He has planned them too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to make it! I'm praying you are submitted to Embassy by next Thursday and can fly to Ethiopia the following Tuesday for a Thursday, May 10 Embassy appointment!That's just the scenario I'm playing out in my mind! This is going to happen!

    ReplyDelete