Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Waiting on Info

Okay...so Amos and I talked last night about exactly what our next steps will be. Our paperwork is still with the Secretary of State. This is fine because we don't know details on the new requirements yet. We will not send off $6,500.00 until we know for sure that I can travel alone to Ethiopia. Keep on praying!
On a separate note...I talked with my brother, Jeremy today. He was so encouraging and told us to NOT give up. I agree. Amos and I feel as though we are answering the call no matter how hard it gets. As long as it is possible, we are going to forge ahead. Trying to live a Christ directed life is by no means easy... I am very weary of this process but I do know that God will only give us what we can handle.
Our prayer is that He continues to give us wisdom, patience and direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment